Built Right Dash Mount ideas

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

B boyes

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have installed a built Right Dash Mount kit and I was looking for some layout ideas. I would like to do a Cell Phone Mount, I pad and eventually a GPS system. Can you guys give me some examples on how your trucks are set up?20200105_100109.jpg

Last edited:

SuperExplorer

Reaction score
I don't have any pics, but I have the same builtright mount. Bought the RAM ball mount that attaches to the builtright. I got the RAM Ipad mount as well. Works out really good for off roading, Ipad sits just above the dash, can be adjusted for driver or co driver if needed.

I use the Mobarmor magnet mount for my Iphone just below the driver side center air vent. Works good for the most part unless you really start bouncing around.

BroncoAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I plan on using it for an iPad mount, but I want two arms for stability in the rough stuff so it won’t easily tilt back and forth from driver to passenger. Maybe I can set up different Ram balls to set the angle differently.

Reaction score
Here is my setup. Ram ball for a GoPro in front, Quadlock phone mount on the left for my iPhone 11 and a magnetic mount for my radar detector (Valentine One)

9E16C66C-8A16-4AA9-9783-9BC04E92C378.jpeg