Built Resale Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

drtibrd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This blows me away…. The mere fact there is a scumbag broker who purchased one of the first produced R’s from a scumbag dealer and now listed prior to being in hand for a ~$55k premium….. Way to alienate your base. Ford needs to fix this crap. High probability this rig is destroyed on YouTube for the entertainment factor.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Honestly... Maybe Ford rationing the R allocations, limited to previous Raptor buyers would cut some of this bull$hit out. I mean, I get it, capitalism and all, and the word is populated with enough stupid people to significantly overpay for stuff, but the crazy is strong here.

fordfreek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think the sad part about this is that you have people buying these trucks to simply flip them for a profit, even further distancing an enthusiast's ability to get one if their pockets aren't deep enough.

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
I think the sad part about this is that you have people buying these trucks to simply flip them for a profit, even further distancing an enthusiast's ability to get one if their pockets aren't deep enough.

Maybe a "sleeping on the couch" enthusiast will buy it without telling his wife. Who knows. It would seem that it's worth whatever the interloper is able to get for it.

Like Carlin said, "It's a big club and you (me) ain't in it!"

AntiMattersMost

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
1FTFW1RJXPFA44170

So the the VIN I copied is from a Raptor R listing in AutoTrader by a private party. “Supposedly “ (HA HA) will be on the ground in a few weeks and like the listing above the asking price is a pinche $215,000.00. Location is Florida.
One would think at the high suggested MSRP‘s, Ford could have given the R’s unique production sequenced VIN’s at least. Oh well.