Built but on chip hold now

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor 99

Reaction score
I have about the same order date, late December 21 fully loaded 37, and a 8/22 scheduled build. My dealer received a notice from Ford that it will be delivered to the dealership the week of 10/13. Has any one else had a delivery to dealer date?

Elkkhunter

Reaction score
Mine was ordered 11/8/21, delivery to dealer was scheduled for 8/17-8/22 while in Production, now they say dealer delivery date is 8/11-8/17, but they also tell me it is built but on chip hold. I think if they can build it without parts/chip delays and no shipping delays, then the delivery date might mean something. Otherwise, dealer delivery date don’t seem to mean much.

Last edited:

WestlakeHorn

Reaction score
Ordered mine 2/28. Production week of 8/1 and I’m on chip hold as well. What a logistics sh** show.

WestlakeHorn

Reaction score
Made it to 8/17. Anyone have confirmation that their truck is built?

I’m told end of the month by Ford chat, but I wanted to see if any progress was made after the earlier post.

Elkkhunter

Reaction score
Mine was to be delivered to dealer 8/17-8/22, went on chip hold, new est to dealer is 9/4. Let me think….delivery on a Sunday of a holiday weekend… don’t think that is going to happening!