Build week of 10/31/22!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bcs23pharm

Reaction score
This happened to me for weeks until the truck was actually in build week and sticker was available. Your cache may need to be cleared in your browser too. After blend, built date tracker works.

I haven't had that happen, but the Tracker sometimes has a mind of its own.

Try this one:

thanks for the ordertrack link. when i bring it up its saying "status temporarily unavailable". it listed my invoice and blend dates (10/18, 10/27), and i was able to pull my window sticker and module info. no dice still on the ford tracker site. oh well, continuing to be patient now 13 months and counting :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Range44

Reaction score
For what its worth, I have 3 vehicles in 3 different stages. All of the "Similar Status" numbers have been the same for a week.

MattR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered my truck March 9. My wife ordered her Infiniti Sept 27. Hers showed up Saturday…and I’m already on my seventh ETA. My shipping is taking as long as her entire production and shipping time from another country.

scottp6188

Reaction score
Suprising turn.

Dealer I ordered from has a 2022 AMB on the lot they are going to give me the same deal on. The end is in sight!

OP
OP
NMFB

NMFB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@scottp6188 How is she?! You in love yet?

There was an AMB on the lot when I picked mine up and that color is SICK in person.