Build week of 10/31/22!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MattR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I called the ford contact number and they informed me that my truck is currently in possession of a carrier being shipped. However it still says in production on the tracker and order track website. I don’t know who to believe…
That’s where I’m at. You can talk to three people and get three answers

OP
OP
NMFB

NMFB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm so Fin confused and frustrated.
Yesterday I was told the truck arrived in Mesquite, Texas on 11/28.
Check today and Ford chat tells me it was received in Lordstown, OH on 11/28.
I tell them what I was told yesterday and she says it arrived in TX on 11/28 @ 12:00cst and was then received in OH the same day at 22:03est...
So apparently according to this rep it went to TX (where I live and bought the truck), then was sent to OH.
She says "I am assuming it will need to check in at this location before they can send it back to TX".
WTH
Anyone else seen this?!

MattR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm so Fin confused and frustrated.
Yesterday I was told the truck arrived in Mesquite, Texas on 11/28.
Check today and Ford chat tells me it was received in Lordstown, OH on 11/28.
I tell them what I was told yesterday and she says it arrived in TX on 11/28 @ 12:00cst and was then received in OH the same day at 22:03est...
So apparently according to this rep it went to TX (where I live and bought the truck), then was sent to OH.
She says "I am assuming it will need to check in at this location before they can send it back to TX".
WTH
Anyone else seen this?!
That just seems like a tracking screw up

Liberty16

Reaction score
2022 PP37. My order date was 11/9/21. Built 8/7/22. Said it was shipping on Nov 4th. Now moved until Dec 1-7th. I don't see this happening since it's still on chip hold. This has been going on since August!!! I am now on Month 13 since my order was placed. Since we had the vin my dealer was able to lock in a lower rate before the increase, and we financed the truck. He took in my Range rover trade already. I have already made a payment on a truck I do not have!!! It will have no miles on it whenever I get it, lol! Again I will say do not believe any tracker or Ford performance Rep. My dealer is so frustrated with Ford. If they tell you 4 months expect over a year's wait. I really hope to get the truck before the New year- I highly doubt it- Are any other 22 37pp having this long wait?

ofcbarbrady

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2022 PP37. My order date was 11/9/21. Built 8/7/22. Said it was shipping on Nov 4th. Now moved until Dec 1-7th. I don't see this happening since it's still on chip hold. This has been going on since August!!! I am now on Month 13 since my order was placed. Since we had the vin my dealer was able to lock in a lower rate before the increase, and we financed the truck. He took in my Range rover trade already. I have already made a payment on a truck I do not have!!! It will have no miles on it whenever I get it, lol! Again I will say do not believe any tracker or Ford performance Rep. My dealer is so frustrated with Ford. If they tell you 4 months expect over a year's wait. I really hope to get the truck before the New year- I highly doubt it- Are any other 22 37pp having this long wait?
Wait a sec - you already made a payment on a truck that isn’t even there?? That’s a shady ass move by your dealer - NEVER should’ve happened.

Liberty16

Reaction score
It was my move Rates were going up, and prices were dropping on my trade. I wanted the tax credit on my trade because it was 7K, So I locked in before the price continued to drop. In the worst case, if the truck doesn't show, we can void the contract I'll get my money back. Yes, a ballsy move on my part, lol! it's only money! I can get it back if the truck never comes!! The bank approved it nuts right!! What one will do for a Raptor!

Last edited:

FoxNotch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It was my move Rates were going up, and prices were dropping on my trade. I wanted the tax credit on my trade because it was 7K, So I locked in before the price continued to drop. In the worst case, if the truck doesn't show, we can void the contract I'll get my money back. Yes, a ballsy move on my part, lol! it's only money! I can get it back if the truck never comes!! The bank approved it nuts right!! What one will do for a Raptor!
“It’s only money” Yup, they make it everyday.