Build week of 10/31/22!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

G2G3Iconic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have been following this thread to see when I might expect delivery. Had a 21 iconic silver I loved, but got an offer I couldnt pass up to sell it so I did. Immediatly regretted it, and have been looking to buy again since. New order (original purchaser backed out) is a '22 Oxford 37pp tailgate/moonroof. I dont have any of the original order details but I had a blend date of 10/14. In September dealer said early December delivery. Just got an update from GM at the dealership saying Nov 27-30 delivery. I think I am a couple weeks ahead of most of the blend dates here, but I sure hope you get some good news in the next few days. May be apples to oranges "22 vs '23.

SSI2022

Reaction score
is ordertrack not loading for anyone else?
I have a blend of 8/24. I checked the Ford site and it switched to Built today. The Ordertrackapp was not loading for me during this today either. It is now working for me. No idea if the change in status caused it to not load or very coincidental timing.

MattR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Posted in the other thread but my truck was activated in FordPass today. It still shows as in production but moved from the Ford Proving Grounds to Flat Rock railyard today. 35 miles on the truck now.

raisins

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Posted in the other thread but my truck was activated in FordPass today. It still shows as in production but moved from the Ford Proving Grounds to Flat Rock railyard today. 35 miles on the truck now.
Same. I was oddly excited when my FordPass activated, since it was denied twice in the past two months. I saw mine located next to a Jeffres highway or something. They moved it a couple days ago. Looks like train tracks next to it, but my window sticker says Convoy. Also, Ford order status page and ordertrack.app both show in production. None of it makes sense, I'll be happy when it comes in.

Although I'm kind of bummed we're going into 2023, getting a 2022 truck, I'm more concerned about rust. If the thing is rusted to crap, I'll be annoyed.

OP
OP
NMFB

NMFB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dang my FordPass got denied and now it won't let me try again... Glad to hear there's some movement on these trucks though!

Wichadicha

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello All, 1st post on Raptor forum! How are you guys activating FordPass without the truck? Also, some of you seem to be able to see the trucks location in Ford Pass before taking delivery? I see the Activate Vehicle button and picture of the truck in the app but the button does not do anything.

scottp6188

Reaction score
Hello All, 1st post on Raptor forum! How are you guys activating FordPass without the truck? Also, some of you seem to be able to see the trucks location in Ford Pass before taking delivery? I see the Activate Vehicle button and picture of the truck in the app but the button does not do anything.
Someone in the Plant has to activate it from inside the truck. I don't think its a common thing but a few people getting lucky to get Realtime tracking on the truck. Another member already has almost 40 miles on theirs. I tried to activate mine, but its still pending.

MattR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There was an article a few months back about Ford hiring non-UAW workers to ferry vehicles around the Detroit area, fixing QC issues, etc. They have so many trucks sitting around that they are being driven from one area to another based on needs. Those drivers are sometimes hitting the accept button so that they can get to the radio or whatever, assuming since they are driving so far.

They put 35 miles on my truck yesterday.