Build week of 10/31/22!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

impaul4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Shit I didn't think they went out until like 2pm EST. Damn it. Didn't get anything.

OP
OP
NMFB

NMFB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats!! When did you place your order? And what did you order?

Submitted order on 9/16/22
Email from Ford confirming on 9/20/22
Today got the email from Ford with build week for 10/31/22

35 - Avalanche - Moonroof/Tailgate - Forged Wheels

V8 Goat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Submitted order on 9/16/22
Email from Ford confirming on 9/20/22
Today got the email from Ford with build week for 10/31/22

35 - Avalanche - Moonroof/Tailgate - Forged Wheels
Nice! I ordered from a dealer here in Texas on 7/21 with a confirmation email from Ford the same day. Crickets so far... Maybe I should have ordered Avalanche - it seems like a lot of those have been scheduled so far.

OP
OP
NMFB

NMFB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice! I ordered from a dealer here in Texas on 7/21 with a confirmation email from Ford the same day. Crickets so far... Maybe I should have ordered Avalanche - it seems like a lot of those have been scheduled so far.

I think I just got really lucky after hunting for months. I live in the San Antonio area and after calling around 30 dealerships I found one North of Dallas that had an allocation they were willing to give me. So I'll have a 300+ mile drive to pick it up once it arrives, but didn't have to deal with a dealership jacking me around and saying they have allocations when they probably don't.
I've been on multiple waiting list with dealerships around me since March and have heard nothing. That's why I started looking further away.
Hopefully your place has one and they are just waiting for it to get picked up!

V8 Goat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think I just got really lucky after hunting for months. I live in the San Antonio area and after calling around 30 dealerships I found one North of Dallas that had an allocation they were willing to give me. So I'll have a 300+ mile drive to pick it up once it arrives, but didn't have to deal with a dealership jacking me around and saying they have allocations when they probably don't.
I've been on multiple waiting list with dealerships around me since March and have heard nothing. That's why I started looking further away.
Hopefully your place has one and they are just waiting for it to get picked up!
That will be a fun drive home! I live in north Texas and bought my '21 in southern LA. That was a really fun trip! Unfortunately that truck had the terrible clunking from the Fox shocks, and after 4 months and 10k miles, I just couldn't take it any more.

I was one of the first '23 orders placed at a huge dealership, so allocation shouldn't be a problem. I ordered a CO 37, and I know the 37 option could push delivery some since they are more limited.

scottp6188

Reaction score
Same! I ordered three weeks ago so am blown away I'm already getting an email.

Ordered 9/10
VIN Assigned 9/29
Scheduled for Production 10/31

OP
OP
NMFB

NMFB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was one of the first '23 orders placed at a huge dealership, so allocation shouldn't be a problem. I ordered a CO 37, and I know the 37 option could push delivery some since they are more limited.

Yes I have heard the 37's are more limited and could slow you down on being built. I'm sure you'll be in this first wave of 23's once the allocation for more 37's gets picked up!