Build week of 10/31/22!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MattR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's sucks. I'm not on a chip hold anymore, but I'm getting conflicting information on where my truck is, depending on who I talk with.
I mentioned it in another thread, but the tracker is slow. Ford CS seems to have VERY limited info. My railcar updates have been almost a week behind. Only the dealer has decent info.

OP
OP
NMFB

NMFB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I mentioned it in another thread, but the tracker is slow. Ford CS seems to have VERY limited info. My railcar updates have been almost a week behind. Only the dealer has decent info.
Yeah I'm definitely taking the dealers word over Ford Chat. Still frustrating hearing two different locations from two different sources. Tracker is basically useless.

OP
OP
NMFB

NMFB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tucker updated to Final Preparation today! FC confirmed truck has been delivered. Waiting to confirm with salesman later this morning. Hope this means I can pick it up tomorrow.

ofcbarbrady

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Shipped!!! Could this be an early Christmas gift ??

Attachments

• F1C80B7D-9848-464E-A6F1-640C90DF05BB.png
    F1C80B7D-9848-464E-A6F1-640C90DF05BB.png
    348.5 KB · Views: 13

bcs23pharm

Reaction score
Hi folks, I have a flipped 22' to 23' 37pp Avalanche on order - original order date of Nov 22' (!!) - that the dealer just informed was finally in production with a blend date of 10/27. I have a VIN and a window sticker, i confirmed the build with ford chat and i even added the VIN in my fordpass app, but every time i try to track the build on ford's order tracker the site does nothing. i enter the info, click the accept button aaaaaand nothing. if i click the button again i get "session expired, refresh" error. is anyone else running into this?

MQZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi folks, I have a flipped 22' to 23' 37pp Avalanche on order - original order date of Nov 22' (!!) - that the dealer just informed was finally in production with a blend date of 10/27. I have a VIN and a window sticker, i confirmed the build with ford chat and i even added the VIN in my fordpass app, but every time i try to track the build on ford's order tracker the site does nothing. i enter the info, click the accept button aaaaaand nothing. if i click the button again i get "session expired, refresh" error. is anyone else running into this?
This happened to me for weeks until the truck was actually in build week and sticker was available. Your cache may need to be cleared in your browser too. After blend, built date tracker works.

OP
OP
NMFB

NMFB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I haven't had that happen, but the Tracker sometimes has a mind of its own.

Try this one: