Build week of 10/31/22!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
NMFB

NMFB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@NMFB @MattR
Any movement on yours?
Yesterday I was told it was still at Ramp 2M in Lordstown, OH with an ETA to dealership between 11/29-12/05.
Today I was told it is still in Lordstown and the ETA to dealership of 12/5.

So it's been sitting in Ohio since 11/28 with no movement.

Lame.

xlover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It was my move Rates were going up, and prices were dropping on my trade. I wanted the tax credit on my trade because it was 7K, So I locked in before the price continued to drop. In the worst case, if the truck doesn't show, we can void the contract I'll get my money back. Yes, a ballsy move on my part, lol! it's only money! I can get it back if the truck never comes!! The bank approved it nuts right!! What one will do for a Raptor!
Was that even legal? How can the dealer pass papers on something they do not own yet? Dealer does not take possession till delivery from ford.

Liberty16

Reaction score
IDk that’s on the dealer and Bank lol! but it was in my favor the portion I financed rates already significantly went up so I was glad to lock that in. They also bought my Range Rover from me I got a good price from them before used car prices started to drop. The Bank approved the loan and I already made a payment. I pushed for it and the dealer and the bank did it. If something goes wrong I am certain I will be made whole legally - that’s why I did it.

My concern is will ford deliver the truck it’s month 13 - I have nothing to lose I will get my money back if they don’t deliver. But hopefully my Raptor comes within the next few weeks.

Back in October the dealer showed on his “new tracking screen” the truck in transit and delivery Nov 4th. He showed me I actually saw it on his screen the truck was in NY- Nov 4th came and they said it’s still in MI on chip hold. The lesson here especially for the people thinking they are getting their 2023 soon. None of those system are accurate. My dealer is as pissed as I am at Ford. This is so f’ed 13 months no truck - Thanks for listening lol! I will post more as soon as I hear anything.

MattR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine is flipped to built in the tracker with an estimated delivery to the dealer between 12/13 - 12/19. We'll see what happens!
Mine just isn't moving much since it was shipped. We're over two weeks and just got my first status change today.

OP
OP
NMFB

NMFB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm still on chip hold, just moved to my third different ETA dates.
That's sucks. I'm not on a chip hold anymore, but I'm getting conflicting information on where my truck is, depending on who I talk with.