Build week of 10/31/22!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SAMMY BAUDOIN

Reaction score
No one at Ford knows anything about delivery situation, I just spoke to three different Ford groups, marketing, performance and customer service. Min is ready to be shipped, no holds blaming it on shippers…..No patients remain

FraGsta

Reaction score
Sometimes just wait a couple minutes, thats happened to me a bunch. When i reach out to them everyday lol as im sure most of us are
I tried a few more times and got through. Here is the exact update: "I am happy to be able to assist! I am showing your vehicle is in production and showing it is waiting for a microchip at the plant on hold. I show an estimated delivery date of 12/4/2022. Please reach out to your selling dealership if you would like to request further details."

I won't hold my breath lol.

scottp6188

Reaction score
Yup standard response, I got one of them to tell me that they have never seen chip holds lasting longer than 60 days from the date of status change. Mine went into chip hold on 11/7 so at the very latest they get it by 1/7 then its shipped to me. I just hope it doesn't take that long.

Charlie350

Reaction score
Anyone having issues with the tracker all of a sudden? I have a 11/1 blend date and the tracker has been having issues saying it can't process my order. Last update was last week saying "In Production" still.
Mine was also a blend date of 11/1. Showing in transit since 11/22. ETA 12/9-12/15.

SAMMY BAUDOIN

Reaction score
Mine shows waiting on transmit, delivery 12-10 thru 12-16! By rail then convoy to Louisiana, that will not happen because it’s still in Mich. and I have no Hold since September 24??

wcm23

Reaction score
I called the ford contact number and they informed me that my truck is currently in possession of a carrier being shipped. However it still says in production on the tracker and order track website. I don’t know who to believe…