Build Week 12/19

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CityHunter

Reaction score
I got bumped up to 12/12 and now showing In Production — no idea whether that will stick.

Last edited:
OP
OP
M

MikeyP87

Reaction score
My order now says IN PRODUCTION. :D I never checked if it ever moved up from the original 12/19 Build Week. So that's good news. I know it may sit at the plant for 5 years waiting for chips, but at least it's in production!

Only issue I saw was the dealer didn't order the graphics delete. But that's not really a big deal; I was on the fence about them as the graphics may add some pop to the dark AMB. I guess worst case is I don't like them and get to pealing them off!

SuperAirDave

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine shows in production now. Didn’t get any email of the change to the earlier date. Still can’t view window sticker though.

OP
OP
M

MikeyP87

Reaction score
Mine showed In Production but no date as of 12/8. When I checked yesterday, it's still In Production but there's now a date of 12/15. I figure that means it's actually moving down the line now, but all this seems a bit arbitrary, and the truck shows up when it shows up!