Build Week 11/21

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yoshi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ETA 12/27 purchased in California
Good news is shipping appears to be on schedule. My truck only took around 4 days to get to TX from Dearborn.

My truck is at the railyard 24 minutes from my dealer but it's not scheduled for dealer delivery until next week.

steved57

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My build date was 11/20 and tracker shows it built and the wording at the top of tracker says "Your vehicle is in transit or on it's way" but there is no check mark in the "shipped" circle so no idea if it's really on it's way or not - on 11/29 my dealer says eta of 12/14 so guess we'll see sometime next week
Sold my 2018 three weeks ago so riding my motorcycle some, driving my van some and my wife's car some
I'm so ready for this truck to get here

OP
OP
elking

elking

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just received the official “built” email from Ford with delivery estimate of first week of January. It’s real boys!
So far I have not been able to sell my tundra Trd pro so I guess I have to reduce the price