Build Week 11/21

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
elking

elking

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ford chat says
According to the system, it shows your order was last updated on 12/11, it shows as "In Transit / Received at Junction Point in west Chicago, IL, with an ETA delivery date of 01/01 -01/07
My first Raptor and I’m super excited

KG885

Reaction score
Jeez. I am still just showing 'built' on 11-23 and awaiting shipment. Mine is a stock order, so I am looking via the order number and VIN. Dealer says it will be here on Dec 16th. I hope they know something I don't!

Burt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have received a couple of delivery ranges from FP. Today, when I inquired they said still awaiting shipment and couldn't wouldn't even give me a new estimate due to weather etc.
I just got a call the dealer that it was being delivered right then.
Crazy

Yoshi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After a 1 year wait, my truck came in today totally fcked up. Right fender damage, right wheel damage, lower left grey plastic panel behind the fender scratched to shit, chip in hood the factory painted over and a chip in the left fender with the composite fiber exposed. The fix is to repaint hood, fender, replace the wheel, replace lower rear plastic piece and right fender. All for the low price of 87k with no price protection on 2023 orders.

The dealer said consider myself lucky I got it for msrp and if you don't want it, some else does. Trying to decide if I'm going to let them fix it and buy it tomorrow.

Too dark for photos.

Attachments

• 20221215_174802.jpg
    20221215_174802.jpg
    177.6 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:

Corpsefed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After a 1 year wait, my truck came in today totally fcked up. Right fender damage, right wheel damage, lower left grey plastic panel behind the fender scratched to shit, chip in hood the factory painted over and a chip in the left fender with the composite fiber exposed. The fix is to repaint hood, fender, replace the wheel, replace lower rear plastic piece and right fender. All for the low price of 87k with no price protection on 2023 orders.

The dealer said consider myself lucky I got it for msrp and if you don't want it, some else does. Trying to decide if I'm going to let them fix it and buy it tomorrow.

Too dark for photos.
Yeah thats a tuff one. With how long things take to get it could be months before they get new fender flares or wheels. If that's the case doubtful many people would buy a truck that looks all ****** up. It took my dealership a month to get a replacement fender flare for my truck (was scratched also). I think it just depends on how much you want that truck and MSRP is awesome. I probably wouldn't buy it based off your explanation or tell them you'll wait until it's repaired before signing anything. That way if you find something else you can move on it.