Build Week 10/24/2022

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MattR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My ETA has changed so many times. My salesman was ignorant enough to tell me my truck was “in transit” when I was told by FP, and saw on the tracker, that it’s still awaiting shipping. I got excited in hopes he knew something no one else did, only to find out my ETA has now been pushed back another two weeks. It’s been built since 11/20 with no hope for a ship date. This roller coaster has been going on for well over a year…
I was on my 9th eta and it arrived one day after the last day of that ETA lol

MattR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That sucks. My wife is definitely someone who would notice that too so I'm hoping when I get mine that it doesn't have it or there's a quick fix for it. Hopefully yours gets taken care of quickly.
Yes. I got under my truck for 45 minutes yesterday trying to find something loose, shiny from rubbing, etc and didn’t notice anything. Today I put the parking brake on and got out, and I’m pretty sure it’s coming from either the motor or transmission area.

BLADErunner

Reaction score
Yes. I got under my truck for 45 minutes yesterday trying to find something loose, shiny from rubbing, etc and didn’t notice anything. Today I put the parking brake on and got out, and I’m pretty sure it’s coming from either the motor or transmission area.
Thats not good. Pray that it's a simple fix you can't see from your angle.

At least you're not waiting anymore and can enjoy the truck in your possession. Have you made an appt with your dealership to figure it out?

MattR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thats not good. Pray that it's a simple fix you can't see from your angle.

At least you're not waiting anymore and can enjoy the truck in your possession. Have you made an appt with your dealership to figure it out?
Na, only had it a week and was hoping it would go away with a little driving

MrSasquatch

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have two ‘23 AMB 37PP reserved. One built 11/28 and the other 12/1. Both were originally 12/24ish delivery and I just checked with dealers and new ETA of 1/18.

Hoping to see them sometime soon!