Build Week 10/24/2022

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bobbylights

Reaction score
I’m also waiting. Truck was built 11/17 and still hasn’t changed status. Ford says no holds and it was released for shipment on the 17th. They don’t know where it is. I find their lack of communication insulting and disrespectful. I think it is pure arrogance that they (Ford) have no issue with this broken system or at least make no apparent efforts to reach out to customers to remedy or provide clarification. I can empathize with the supply chain and trucking issues they are facing, but bad news is better than no news. The customer service reps have all been nice, but they are no help because Ford’s tracking system is so bad. I asked the question yesterday, how can Amazon tell me where a toothpick is and when it will be at my doorstep, but they don’t know or can’t tell us where a $100k truck is? I feel bad for the folks answering the phones and always try to keep the perspective that it isn’t their fault.
I’m in the same boat. Built 11/20 and waiting on shipping. No updates and no one can tell me anything. I’m trying not to lose my excitement over getting a new truck, but it’s been a 1.5 year process and still waiting

dmaustin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congratulations to those who are finally taking receipt of your Raptors!

I called this morning after my latest ETA passed (12/13-19). Now Ford CS gives me a new ETA that I’m technically in the middle of; 12/16- 12/22.

I don’t understand why they just keep kicking the can ; just say delays are prevalent; and you’ll get the truck hopefully soon. No rhyme or reason for the way,This company operates. If I wasn’t such a loyal FORD customer, I would’ve jumped ship now and went with a different manufacturer. Just frustrating!

BLADErunner

Reaction score
I just called Ford Marketing and I was given some more bad news. Blend date was 10/26. The last email from Ford I got said me ETA was 12/20-26. After getting off the phone with Ford Marketing they said that they see a 1/23/2023 delivery ETA. WTF. I asked them in their own opinion what the hold up could be and he couldn't give me an answer.

I then called the dealership and gave them an update and was told that they have no more information then what Ford Marketing told me. I'm on a ride driven by the blind. No one knows anything and it's frustrating.