Build Week 10/24/2022

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BLADErunner

Reaction score
Email from Ford said mine should be arriving between 11/28 and 12/4 (originally 11/13). Somehow, I don't think that will happen. I got a text from my dealer on 11/28 saying that my truck is held somewhere about an hour outside the dealership and should arrive sometime towards the end of next week. It's tough having to smile and nod when all I want is my damn truck when Ford says it will be there. I've seen people with 6 delivery date push-backs...I don't want to fear that kind of roller coaster with my emotions!

dmaustin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Email from Ford said mine should be arriving between 11/28 and 12/4 (originally 11/13). Somehow, I don't think that will happen. I got a text from my dealer on 11/28 saying that my truck is held somewhere about an hour outside the dealership and should arrive sometime towards the end of next week. It's tough having to smile and nod when all I want is my damn truck when Ford says it will be there. I've seen people with 6 delivery date push-backs...I don't want to fear that kind of roller coaster with my emotions!
Just got word on my build completion and expected delivery December 14-20.

Attachments

• BCF78E2C-1DE7-4AE8-B481-0398E2345DAC.jpeg
    BCF78E2C-1DE7-4AE8-B481-0398E2345DAC.jpeg
    234.2 KB · Views: 16

hellohithere

Reaction score
Some signs of life I think.....

10/26 went into Built status and has been in "Awaiting Shipment" ever since.
Have periodically tried to activate the Ford Pass app and continued to get errors until TODAY!! Now it says "Activation Pending, Just start your vehicle and accept the invitation" So looks like something has changed in the last 24 hours

Nice! Mine was also built 10/26 and "Awaiting Shipment." My Ford Pass was able to go to "Activation Pending" soon after the build date but last week it was deactivated in my Ford Pass app. I've been trying to reactivate, but am now getting the "Activation Error." Hopefully they are replacing whatever chip and ours ship out soon.

MattR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Was yours on a chip hold or is it simply waiting for shipment? Is it close to your dealership? Seems crazy to me that it’s so close yet so far.
Long story but blend 10/27, built 11/19 and shipped same day, and it’s either in IL or TX depending on who I ask.

MattR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice! Mine was also built 10/26 and "Awaiting Shipment." My Ford Pass was able to go to "Activation Pending" soon after the build date but last week it was deactivated in my Ford Pass app. I've been trying to reactivate, but am now getting the "Activation Error." Hopefully they are replacing whatever chip and ours ship out soon.
Mine was activated but went away two days before built . I think it resets when they install the missing parts and reprogram and then deactivates whenever they go into shipping mode

RaptorUSN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The difference is GMC is shipping them to be retro fitted later. I have a 2022 AT4 and am taking it in this week to have the heated/cooled seat and steering wheel chip or module installed.
Ford is doing the same thing. Brother just took delivery of an Explorer ST and has to be retrofitted with rear heated seat controller as well as thermostat and vents.

ACelia4485

Reaction score
Just curious how many people with the 10/24 build week actually have been notified that their vehicles shipped? I’m still sitting at Built status since 11-20.