Build Week 10/24/2022

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BLADErunner

Reaction score
Just curious how many people with the 10/24 build week actually have been notified that their vehicles shipped? I’m still sitting at Built status since 11-20.
Mine has a blend date of 10/26 and was shipped to my dealer on 10/29. It's currently, supposedly, sitting on a lot about an hour away from the dealer and is now in the "shipment batch" to be moved to my actual dealer. Whatever that means.

SAMMY BAUDOIN

Reaction score
Yes. 10/27 blend date here
MattR: I just wanted to share with you that I got my sales lady to get the owner of the Dealership to call the Ford rep and get him to list mine as priority and since it had no hold for 2 months to get it to me…… I just got a text from Ford it should be at Dealership Dec. 13 at 6 am…..

EVOVII

Reaction score
That’s great news and also sad/infuriating that it took a phone call to get things moving. Does that mean if the dealer called earlier you would have had the truck earlier?

MattR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
MattR: I just wanted to share with you that I got my sales lady to get the owner of the Dealership to call the Ford rep and get him to list mine as priority and since it had no hold for 2 months to get it to me…… I just got a text from Ford it should be at Dealership Dec. 13 at 6 am…..
Wow. My dealer has been working on it, but it's a smaller dealership and I feel that they are getting a little tired of me asking.

NewRap4Me

Reaction score
WORTH THE WAIT!!!!

Took me about 16 months and 40-45 dealers to find one and order it at MSRP. Once the 23 banks opened I was told it would be 12-16 weeks which I thought was a pipe dream. Sure enough, it was in my driveway at week 14. Convoy not rail so that may have helped speed up delivery.

Smile EVERY time I look at it and I have some pretty high end vehicles. Even my wife said how much she likes it over the RAM I had for a whopping 4 months.

MattR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
WORTH THE WAIT!!!!

Took me about 16 months and 40-45 dealers to find one and order it at MSRP. Once the 23 banks opened I was told it would be 12-16 weeks which I thought was a pipe dream. Sure enough, it was in my driveway at week 14. Convoy not rail so that may have helped speed up delivery.

Smile EVERY time I look at it and I have some pretty high end vehicles. Even my wife said how much she likes it over the RAM I had for a whopping 4 months.
Awesome man.

Rail is definitely a holdup. I think the $1800 delivery charge is really just a storage fee at railyards.