Build List - Request Recommendations

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SAVAGE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m returning stateside next month and need to purchase tires for the truck. I figured I’d be financially [ir]responsible by taking advantage of Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales and purchase the following:

Tires: 37x12.5x17 NITTO Ridge Grappler MT-AT Hybrid (NIT217-050)
Wheels: 17x8.5 +0 offset Method 701s
Fenders: 2”x2” ADV
Fender Liners: Undecided
Bedsides: 2.5”x1” ADV
Bumpers: Missed RPG's Veteran's Day sale; so, either take advantage of SVC’s current sale or go with RPG in the near future

Other Modifications: pinch welds & mid-perch

Requesting y’alls opinions, recommendations, etc. Thank you!

MrGable27

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m returning stateside next month and need to purchase tires for the truck. I figured I’d be financially [ir]responsible by taking advantage of Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales and purchase the following:

Tires: 37x12.5x17 NITTO Ridge Grappler MT-AT Hybrid (NIT217-050)
Wheels: 17x8.5 +0 offset Method 701s
Fenders: 2”x2” ADV
Fender Liners: Undecided
Bedsides: 2.5”x1” ADV
Bumpers: Missed RPG's Veteran's Day sale; so, either take advantage of SVC’s current sale or go with RPG in the near future

Other Modifications: pinch welds & mid-perch

Requesting y’alls opinions, recommendations, etc. Thank you!
I went with Fiberwerx glass up front, but I bet the ADV fenders fit similarly (like ****). I also went with SVC’s Smurf bumper and I’m a big fan of the fit and finish.

Solid list.

L0L

Reaction score
I had ADV for my old Tacoma and it fit really damn good compared to the fiberwerx I had on my past ranger. Overall sounds like a badass combo! Gonna eventually get upgraded suspension to fill everything out? Fiberglass is a paint in the *** and I personally would avoid it unless going midtravel/long travel.