Build Delay 2011 Raptor d/t

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

linexsa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know where an orange crew is with nav for sale. i was looking at it, but im going to hold out for a black one.... if you want some info let me know.

OP
OP
S

schmizo

Reaction score
Just heard that it will be built probably by August or September. Tried getting it from another dealer and they wanted $4000 over sticker plus shipping charge. That is just crazy.

velacio

Reaction score
2012 order banks opens very near 8/15/11 with FIRST BUILD 10/24/11.
Dealer delivery first - second week of Nov/11 (current time frame from Ford)

randy

This is great news Randy!

Is the black paint ordeal sorted out already?
I need to look at the red along with those new interiors to make a decision on this.

Chris.

JuggNuttz

FRF Addict
Reaction score
mine is now delayed aswell, and thats no NAV... looks like Sony ran out of the 6-disk changers with juke box radio's. i guess i could downgrade the radio only (doesnt change price it seems), but would still get everything else from the Luxury Package.... so ******* bummed right now....

HARLEY6LF250SDU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is great news Randy!

Is the black paint ordeal sorted out already?
I need to look at the red along with those new interiors to make a decision on this.

Chris.

Nope not yet. BUT NO MORE TUX BLACK for the 2011 Build.

The 2012 details have not been updated yet. NAV ?? Paint Choices ??

randy

trout1

Reaction score
mine is now delayed aswell, and thats no NAV... looks like Sony ran out of the 6-disk changers with juke box radio's. i guess i could downgrade the radio only (doesnt change price it seems), but would still get everything else from the Luxury Package.... so ******* bummed right now....

what was you build date before delay