Build date finally established!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ron Lanza

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice! They'll be building ours nut to butt in the line. I've got the same as you getting built but a Scab black. Put a down payment on it 6-14 and got that same build date as you, week of Aug 3rd to be exact.

I'm very glad I found this forum also, lot of great info and people here.

SCAB'S RULE !!

Ron Lanza

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered a new Rapid Red 801A SCAB+ most available other accessories on 3/5! In Production 6/3. Awaiting Shipment 6/9 In Transit est 19 days . And dealer delivery 8/5. All on "shop.ford.com". Dealer says the truck is in Denver after being shipped by rail to there. And will be in well before 8/5. I hope so as the floor is getting wet from my drooling!! I got the VIN just before the plant reopened 5/18. Dealer got the invoice just before that so someone was working before the plant opened I think!!

SCAB'S RULE !!

fueler

Reaction score
Turns out I was incorrect on the order document I got from my salesman. Although there is a full 17 digit what looks like legit vin on this order doc, it's not the vin to my truck. That will come later. What I'm seeing is more of a 17 digit order identification. Learned from an email back and forth. Out of curiosity I'll go in and ask in person what it is exactly but right now I don't exactly know. At any rate, yes

SCAB'S RULE!

911 Crazy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice! They'll be building ours nut to butt in the line. I've got the same as you getting built but a Scab black. Put a down payment on it 6-14 and got that same build date as you, week of Aug 3rd to be exact.

I'm very glad I found this forum also, lot of great info and people here.
Ditto. Here’s #3 for the same build date. That’s pretty quick if you ask me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk