Build date 11/6 Still at Factory

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

crc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had a build date of 11/6 and its still at factory say 12/31 expected date. Anyone else in the same boat? Want to get back into a Raptor from the TRX so I'm patiently waiting!
I had a 11/1 build date last I heard it was getting bed liner sprayed ? I was told 3 weeks to get it delivered . I really don’t know how accurate that info is , but guess I get it when it shows .

bbeaman

Reaction score
my build date was 10/5 and ETA is 12/31.... Sounds like a placeholder to me for the ETA. Ford Tracking site has been down for several days, not that that has any value in reality. Why did Ford keep building trucks when they knew the trucks would be sitting out in Michigan weather for months? Be interesting to see how rusted up underneath, and how staying out in the cold Dearborn winters without being properly stored will affect all the other electronics.

KevoUsmc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
my build date was 10/5 and ETA is 12/31.... Sounds like a placeholder to me for the ETA. Ford Tracking site has been down for several days, not that that has any value in reality. Why did Ford keep building trucks when they knew the trucks would be sitting out in Michigan weather for months? Be interesting to see how rusted up underneath, and how staying out in the cold Dearborn winters without being properly stored will affect all the other electronics.
Why would they be rusted? They've only been built for a month, trucks live outside unless you have a big garage. They're not driving them on salted roads, hasn't even been cold enough to snow. Surface rust on the brakes at worst that will come off the second they move the truck

James D

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can confirm that roads have not been salted here yet and we’ve had one light snow shower a week ago