Build date 11/6 Still at Factory

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Michael89

Reaction score
Had a build date of 11/6 and its still at factory say 12/31 expected date. Anyone else in the same boat? Want to get back into a Raptor from the TRX so I'm patiently waiting!

Raptor18Actual

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's either still there or sitting with the rest of our trucks out in that parking lot waiting for chips or fender flares. If you look at the 9/27, 10/11, etc threads, plenty of people built earlier than you still haven't received their trucks yet. 12/31 is most likely a default placeholder so you'll see it jump around from there

AutoXRacer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had a build date of 11/6 and its still at factory say 12/31 expected date. Anyone else in the same boat? Want to get back into a Raptor from the TRX so I'm patiently waiting!
Whats wrong with the TRX? Sorry to side track the conversation. Just curious...

OP
OP
M

Michael89

Reaction score
It's either still there or sitting with the rest of our trucks out in that parking lot waiting for chips or fender flares. If you look at the 9/27, 10/11, etc threads, plenty of people built earlier than you still haven't received their trucks yet. 12/31 is most likely a default placeholder so you'll see it jump around from there
Im just hoping I get it by then. Hate to get a MY2021 into 2022!

OP
OP
M

Michael89

Reaction score
Whats wrong with the TRX? Sorry to side track the conversation. Just curious...
First off the 9 MPG, I know people always say to me if you can afford an 80k truck you can afford the gas, which I can, but I just feel like I'm trying to conserve when I'm driving it. Secondly, I think the buttons by their big screen feel cheap. I sat in one of the new F150s and their screen feels much more redefined and quality. Just felt some of the things in the TRX felt really cheap...

AutoXRacer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First off the 9 MPG, I know people always say to me if you can afford an 80k truck you can afford the gas, which I can, but I just feel like I'm trying to conserve when I'm driving it. Secondly, I think the buttons by their big screen feel cheap. I sat in one of the new F150s and their screen feels much more redefined and quality. Just felt some of the things in the TRX felt really cheap...
Yes, their interior is definitely not as nice as Fords.

Are you expecting a vast improvement on MPG with the Raptor?

I've never owned one and it is a minor concern for me. Especially with the weekly increasing fuel prices.

Currently I drive a Jeep which I believe averages 16-17 MPG.

OP
OP
M

Michael89

Reaction score
Yes, their interior is definitely not as nice as Fords.

Are you expecting a vast improvement on MPG with the Raptor?

I've never owned one and it is a minor concern for me. Especially with the weekly increasing fuel prices.

Currently I drive a Jeep which I believe averages 16-17 MPG.
I am anticipating 13-15 as that's what I got with my Gen 2. But that is also running regular vs having to tun premium in the TRX to get 9-10 MPG.

capTK

Reaction score
In the same boat or should I say parking lot… 6/10 order 01 priority finally built 11/07 with 11/26 delivery date only to go back to TBD and FP saying it went from built to “off the assembly line but not completed. “