Build and Price for 2019s is now live

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mamula

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Says the guy who hangs out on a Raptor forum even though he cannot afford one. LOL

First of, let me correct your fkd up use of English language
Afford and bargain are two different terms and word.
I am in bargain, I am not experiencing problem with afford. I can afford the vehicle, but I won't pay msrp like you did. I will keep my word $5k plus below msrp for 2018.
I know I will put a smile on your face when I post my pics after purchase

jaz13

FRF Addict
Reaction score
First of, let me correct your fkd up use of English language
Afford and bargain are two different terms and word.
I am in bargain, I am not experiencing problem with afford. I can afford the vehicle, but I won't pay msrp like you did. I will keep my word $5k plus below msrp for 2018.
I know I will put a smile on your face when I post my pics after purchase

Do you know why you don't have a Raptor? Because dealers think you are a moron and they don't care about your ridiculous offers. That's why they stop returning your calls. Obviously, they are not as desperate as you claim.

cookiehumper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I actually looked into Agate Black. There is no metallic in the paint. Was hoping in person it would show up. Went with Magnetic Grey because of the metal flake

mamula

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you know why you don't have a Raptor? Because dealers think you are a moron and they don't care about your ridiculous offers. That's why they stop returning your calls. Obviously, they are not as desperate as you claim.

Hehehe. We will see who gets the last laugh :anitoof:

jaz13

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hehehe. We will see who gets the last laugh :anitoof:

I've been grinning from ear to ear for the past 18 months behind the wheel of my Raptor. In this case, the one who laughs first definitely wins.

I sure as hell wouldn't trade that to save a few hundred dollars on a $70k purchase. Four price increases later, you'll need a big discount just to match my MSRP deal.

Maybe one of these days you'll get lucky and find a dealer who wants your money and doesn't blow you off.