Budget friendly 20" light bars CONFIRMED to fit in rifid mounts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gilligan

Reaction score
Does anyone have any first hand experience with very budget friendly 20" lights bars that fit in a rigid mount?

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

kboss87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My amazon one did not fit. I tied to bend the brackets like other members said they did, but it is over an inch too big.

Also, one mount was stripped out when I got it. It sits on a shelf in my garage.

OP
OP
G

Gilligan

Reaction score
My amazon one did not fit. I tied to bend the brackets like other members said they did, but it is over an inch too big.

Also, one mount was stripped out when I got it. It sits on a shelf in my garage.

Yeah that's the same story with my Olympic, I think I'll just toss that on my Kubota so I can avoid the whole PITA return shipping thing-- it takes a lot for me to be willing to deal with shipping something during the holidays.

Will take a very close look at Apollo this time around ! Looks like tuff stuff may fit based on another thread, you just need a few spacers

Last edited:

ReyLorenzo

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I bought this one.
Amazon.com: 120w Light Bar Led Cree 20" Spot Combo Work Off Road Fog Driving 4x4 Bumper Rock: Automotive

Unfortunately 4 LEDs recently burnt out. I contacted Amazon and they refunded me the money.

I just ordered a new one from Northridge 4x4. It's a 20" curved bar with an amber & white light multi function. I bought it on Black Friday for about $230. I like the fact that it has two colors and it's curved which might help hide the tabs on the bumper that hold the lower grill.
ENGO 20 Inch 120W Curved LED Light Bar, Amber and White Multi-function - EN-QL-13120
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3PTBt8t2GA

I'll post a review once I receive it and install it.

Reaction score
Yeah that's the same story with my Olympic, I think I'll just toss that on my Kubota so I can avoid the whole PITA return shipping thing-- it takes a lot for me to be willing to deal with shipping something during the holidays.

Will take a very close look at Apollo this time around ! Looks like tuff stuff may fit based on another thread, you just need a few spacers

Olympus with an S BTW lol.. :baby:

Our Dual Color Light bars measure at 22" and our HD and standard dual row measure out at 21.4" which according to Rigid is the same dimensions.. The updates we are getting from people have only been a factor with our dual color line. This has to do with the Led chip is slightly larger thus increasing the housing slightly to where it is a little longer.

I bought this one.
Amazon.com: 120w Light Bar Led Cree 20" Spot Combo Work Off Road Fog Driving 4x4 Bumper Rock: Automotive

Unfortunately 4 LEDs recently burnt out. I contacted Amazon and they refunded me the money.

I just ordered a new one from Northridge 4x4. It's a 20" curved bar with an amber & white light multi function. I bought it on Black Friday for about $230. I like the fact that it has two colors and it's curved which might help hide the tabs on the bumper that hold the lower grill.
ENGO 20 Inch 120W Curved LED Light Bar, Amber and White Multi-function - EN-QL-13120
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3PTBt8t2GA

I'll post a review once I receive it and install it.

I am familiar with the MFG Engo uses ;) it is going to be too big for the Rigid Mount.

The Aurora Light Bars that many people sell are a direct knock of of Rigid and will fit the mounts however due to pending litigation I would highly recommend against them as Rigid has them under a lawsuit and has tried to get and injunction banning their sales in the US.... So customer service and or issues would be difficult.