Brush Guard for 2021 Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Sanibel

Sanibel

Reaction score
Not my preference or need either. And I agree. But the brother needs to cut through some heavy brush it sounds like.
Thanks, Guys, for your input. Blocking the legendary FORD Raptor grille with a brush guard is, I agree, heresy. From my aspect? I don't care who knows if I drive Raptor (the fewer, the better, in fact.) I drive a lot of miles in rural central Florida, particularly at night, which increases the chances of colliding with a big feral hog or a deer. Posters here provided me with two solid options within two days of subscribing to this forum. Glad I signed on.

MurderedOutSVT

Brodozin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks, Guys, for your input. Blocking the legendary FORD Raptor grille with a brush guard is, I agree, heresy. From my aspect? I don't care who knows if I drive Raptor (the fewer, the better, in fact.) I drive a lot of miles in rural central Florida, particularly at night, which increases the chances of colliding with a big feral hog or a deer. Posters here provided me with two solid options within two days of subscribing to this forum. Glad I signed on.
Dahm feral hog aint no joke. And they aren't quick to move out of the way

MurderedOutSVT

Brodozin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You could go ADD bumper. I would hate like hell to cross mine or many others i've seen on here at full speed. Not the full covereage like you want, but heavy duty and protective