Brush Guard for 2021 Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sanibel

Reaction score
Hi, I have a 2017 Raptor and have ordered a Gen 3 2021, estimated delivery late fall (I hope.) I also hope to transfer wireless Golight, fog lights and aft Golights mounted on an Addictive Desert chase rack to the new truck. Any suggestions regarding a company that offers a brush guard for the 2021? Thank you.RWW RAPTOR 2017.jpg

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome! Congrats on the order. Sounds like you got some good use out of the Gen 2.

OP
OP
Sanibel

Sanibel

Reaction score
Welcome! Congrats on the order. Sounds like you got some good use out of the Gen 2.
I love my 2017 Raptor -- perfect for Florida hurricane season. I have 86k miles on it, never the first hint of a problem. I'd like to have a brush guard on my new Raptor because I have a sizable hunting lease, with lots of narrow trails.

OP
OP
Sanibel

Sanibel

Reaction score
Welcome. I don't think I've ever seen a Rap with a brush gaurd
I love my 2017 Raptor -- perfect for Florida hurricane season. I have 86k miles on it, never the first hint of a problem. I'd like to have a brush guard on my new Raptor because I have a sizable hunting lease, with lots of narrow trails.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah these trucks work good when storms flood out the roads. Or you have to drive over downed trees I imagine. Your new one should offer pro power as well. Oh what a wonderful time of the year it is.