Brough my Raptor home

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Faster48

Reaction score
Picked up My new (to me) Raptor in NC Sunday afternoon. The PO took such amazing care of this truck that it is 100% better than it would come new from the dealer. I’m totally blown away.

Driving 7 hours back to Pa was a breeze and a way better option than trusting it to a shipper. I was coming back from a quick trip to Fla so had my copilot drop me off at the airport next to the PO’s house. Couldn’t have worked out better.

I owe Todd a giant thank you for making the process so simple and being a super stand up guy.

I did have an issue with CarPlay quitting on me or resetting a few times which was annoying. Had a second cable in my travel bag I tried but had the same issue. Oh well, I’ll figure it out later.

had to shuffle some bikes around to make it fit in the bay where the Tacoma usually sits. These things are wide!

home.jpg

trip home 2.jpg

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I did have an issue with CarPlay quitting on me or resetting a few times which was annoying. Had a second cable in my travel bag I tried but had the same issue. Oh well, I’ll figure it out later.

Welcome. Nice truck. I never did get carplay to work on mine. I gave it up after trying several cables(the usual fix). The only thing I wanted it for was to pipe Waze to the console screen, so I ran out of ambition. Tech in cars would be great if car companies were any good at tech.

shooters1380

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Picked up My new (to me) Raptor in NC Sunday afternoon. The PO took such amazing care of this truck that it is 100% better than it would come new from the dealer. I’m totally blown away.

Driving 7 hours back to Pa was a breeze and a way better option than trusting it to a shipper. I was coming back from a quick trip to Fla so had my copilot drop me off at the airport next to the PO’s house. Couldn’t have worked out better.

I owe Todd a giant thank you for making the process so simple and being a super stand up guy.

had to shuffle some bikes around to make it fit in the bay where the Tacoma usually sits. These things are wide!

View attachment 162438

View attachment 162439
Those wheels are bad ass!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk