Bronze Method NV on Black SCAB - Opinions?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
jschell1309

jschell1309

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can you do the truck white? Still thinking about white with bronze wheels.

It would be a bitch to change black to white. If you find a good white truck on machined NVs I could probably make that work.

OP
OP
jschell1309

jschell1309

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don't worry about it, I think I found a few pics on the google that should work. I'm at work so best I could do is tonight or later in the weekend.

OP
OP
jschell1309

jschell1309

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can you do the truck white? Still thinking about white with bronze wheels.

It's not a raptor, but it is a white ford. Best I could find that would show off the color combo. Wheels are a little off color since the real photo reflected so much light. Let me know what you think.

The%20Macf%20bronze%20on%20white_zps8k0lxgnn.jpg

swjtlongdrive

Reaction score
Silver and Bronze

JShell1309, any chance you could do a silver raptor with the bronze NV wheels? I'd love to see if it's a combo that would work or not. Much appreciated if you can. here is a picture of my truck if you get the time it would awesome. Want to see if it's awesome or gross prior to ordering them. SilverRoush_zps5t3pezu7.jpg

oplersx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking really good! Matte bronze? Is it different to Stone bronze? I have the NV wheels incoming, all black is just too much black I think. I will do the power coating.

For street cars I have always been a fan of tastefully colored wheels. My last car was silver and the only color that didn't clash was black. I'm a little sick of black wheels but that's about the only offerings for trucks.

I really like matte bronze on a black car. However I have never seen this combo on a truck. I found a really good photo to work with and shopped on some bronze.

What do you all think?

Matte grey looks damn good. Great starting point to shop on color.
ack%20Raptor%20on%20Grey%20Method%20NV_zps2edouotq.jpg

Really liking bronze with the black ring and center.
k%20Raptor%20on%20Bronze%20Method%20NV_zpshebkzumw.jpg

If anyone wants to see other colors let me know. I have it set up so it's easy to change.