Bronze Method NV on Black SCAB - Opinions?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aaron313

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I call these brass monkey rims.... Try to get the same color as hellcat rims

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
For street cars I have always been a fan of tastefully colored wheels. My last car was silver and the only color that didn't clash was black. I'm a little sick of black wheels but that's about the only offerings for trucks.

I really like matte bronze on a black car. However I have never seen this combo on a truck. I found a really good photo to work with and shopped on some bronze.

What do you all think?

Matte grey looks damn good. Great starting point to shop on color.

ack%20Raptor%20on%20Grey%20Method%20NV_zps2edouotq.jpg

Really liking bronze with the black ring and center.

k%20Raptor%20on%20Bronze%20Method%20NV_zpshebkzumw.jpg

If anyone wants to see other colors let me know. I have it set up so it's easy to change.

I may steal the black and bronze concept

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OP
OP
jschell1309

jschell1309

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I call these brass monkey rims.... Try to get the same color as hellcat rims

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2015-dodge-charger-srt-hellcat-front-wheels.jpg

Yeah that's about the color I would go for. Dark matte bronze. Anything lighter just looks like tan or dirt.

I may steal the black and bronze concept

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Haha no problem, that's why I made this thread. Wanted to see what people thought and see if more people would run this color combo.

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
2015-dodge-charger-srt-hellcat-front-wheels.jpg

Yeah that's about the color I would go for. Dark matte bronze. Anything lighter just looks like tan or dirt.

Haha no problem, that's why I made this thread. Wanted to see what people thought and see if more people would run this color combo.

So I have an OX White SCAB with the beadlock version of the NV and I just bought some black and gold kings, i think black and gold wheels would just about finish off the look, a little bit of a color accent without going off of the deep end.

OP
OP
jschell1309

jschell1309

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I have an OX White SCAB with the beadlock version of the NV and I just bought some black and gold kings, i think black and gold wheels would just about finish off the look, a little bit of a color accent without going off of the deep end.

I think that combo would look killer. That hellcat shows that bronze and white look good together. I agree with those king shocks in a similar color this would look really good. Not over the top like you said. Some people end up going over deep end by matching grills and emblems and everything to a certain color. Ends up looking too busy. That's just my personal taste. Keep it simple and it looks good.

Post up pics if/when you do it.

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think that combo would look killer. That hellcat shows that bronze and white look good together. I agree with those king shocks in a similar color this would look really good. Not over the top like you said. Some people end up going over deep end by matching grills and emblems and everything to a certain color. Ends up looking too busy. That's just my personal taste. Keep it simple and it looks good.

Post up pics if/when you do it.

I feel the same way about color accents, it should be just enough to garner a second look, maybe one or two things with that color. If you do too many its more of a two tone theme and it looks like you just went to autozone and slapped on everything you could find in the same color or lost your mind with a can of plastidip.

Last edited:
OP
OP
jschell1309

jschell1309

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you do too many its more of a two tone theme and it looks like you just went to autozone and slapped on everything you could find in the same color or lost your mind with a can of plastidip.

So damn true. Any car forums I was a part of this was the prevailing method of "modding." How many removable body panels can I plastidip and have some jumbled mess of a color theme going.

As someone above said, I think the SVT in matte bronze vinyl would look pretty good as a small accent to the wheels. That's about as far as I would go.

boarder1995

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Method Roost (not NV) in bronze...

I've posted these before, but thought the color reference would be helpful to this discussion. I think black painted flares would help my "look", but for now it works ok.

I probably should get a can of plastidip and pain the flares bronze, maybe the bumpers too, and who know what else! j/k

IMG_0301.jpg

IMG_0300.jpg

IMG_0303.jpg

IMG_0302.jpg

OP
OP
jschell1309

jschell1309

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pictures are great, thanks for posting them! Definitely helps me see the color against the truck. The more I see it the more I like it.

Don't forget to get bronze raptor bed graphics and bronze window tint to really complete the look.