Bronze Method 312 Color Matched Flush Center cap OR Paint?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Titan_Uranus

Reaction score
Does anyone make an actual flush center cap for the 312 like you could get for the NV? Alternatively is there a good paint match for the bronze? The black center cap just isn't doing it for me.

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
NV flush cap wont work because your wheels are hub centric. You'd have to machine open the bore to 94mm to run those caps and you'd have 6 open screw holes from the 312 caps. I had a local machine shop cut these for me in the past but they're kinda plain. Might be cool with a logo engraved or decal. The roost and 312 use the same cap so if you're interested shoot me PM and I'll see if they can still cut them.

Blue Roost Cap.jpgRed Roost Cap.jpg

OP
OP
T

Titan_Uranus

Reaction score
That's definitely a thought.. I need to play around with photoshop some more. I don't mind paying to have something machined though. Thank you for sharing.

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
NV flush cap wont work because your wheels are hub centric. You'd have to machine open the bore to 94mm to run those caps and you'd have 6 open screw holes from the 312 caps. I had a local machine shop cut these for me in the past but they're kinda plain. Might be cool with a logo engraved or decal. The roost and 312 use the same cap so if you're interested shoot me PM and I'll see if they can still cut them.

View attachment 366865View attachment 366866

Anything for the 105s?

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Anything for the 105s?
Depends on the cap style. They used to use a push thru from the back but I think they switched to pop in? If it's push thru or bolt on then yes the machine shop can probably work something out. If it's pop in they cant do anything.

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I have 2 screws from the outside. Kind of a crappy picture, but all I have at the moment.

View attachment 367218
View attachment 367217
If you sent me one of the caps I could probably have them cut a 3mm thick piece of aluminum in the shape of the cap and add the screw holes. That way it would look like a flat button cap. You'd probably just have get a couple button screws so they don't poke out.