GEN 2 BroncoAZ’s Scab is home!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mister Pinky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered 6/12/2020 through a dealer 90 miles away. We built the order when I was on site on 6/10/2020 and I called them to pull the trigger on 6/12/2020. The dealer wasn’t very responsive after the order was placed, I emailed about 3 weeks in looking for confirmation and was told a week later he would ask the ford rep, I emailed again at 6 weeks and was told no truck the next day.

Jeez. I’m sorry to hear that. So you never received a build date or anything?

isis

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I like all the graphics. I don’t mind that my truck doesn’t have them though.

OP
OP
BroncoAZ

BroncoAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hope you are leaving the hood graphics. IMO makes the front look super mean. The bedside OTOH...

I like the hood graphics, I agree they look mean but they are also functional for minimizing glare. I drive into the setting sun last night, they were helpful.

I’m either removing the bedside graphics or watching out for constant “I like men” tagging from my buddy when I park anywhere in town. My wife suggested I either keep them long term or remove them immediately while I still hate them. Seems like she is leaning towards keeping them. I hated paying for them more than I hate the decals specifically, but that ship has sailed. I’ll probably give it a week.

DarthKickA55

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I like the hood graphics, I agree they look mean but they are also functional for minimizing glare. I drive into the setting sun last night, they were helpful.

I’m either removing the bedside graphics or watching out for constant “I like men” tagging from my buddy when I park anywhere in town. My wife suggested I either keep them long term or remove them immediately while I still hate them. Seems like she is leaning towards keeping them. I hated paying for them more than I hate the decals specifically, but that ship has sailed. I’ll probably give it a week.

That's exactly what I said. Didn't want graphics, truck had them anyway. I like the hood graphic for sure.

Told myself I would give it a week - ended up keeping them.

Based on my screen-protector installation history I figured it would be easier to remove them later if I get tired of them than to apply a new graphic if I wanted one later.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
I only had 550 posts in a year before getting a truck, unlike some people who still don’t have one...

You are clearly the more efficient FRF user.

They are just Advance Auto cheapies. I think they were $16.99 a pair. I only run them on front.

Awesome, you can buy 10 of these pairs for a price of some of the more exclusive options...

Congrats on the new truck. Now, go get her dirty.

NASSTY

FRF Addict
Reaction score
View attachment 148955
You are clearly the more efficient FRF user.

Awesome, you can buy 10 of these pairs for a price of some of the more exclusive options...

Congrats on the new truck. Now, go get her dirty.
Thanks...I don't usually cheap out on mods. Usually when I do it ends up costing me twice, once for the the cheap shit and again for the good shit. But I hate mud flaps so I won't spend much $ on them. The cheap ones look as good as any and I didn't want any that said Raptor on them. It already says Raptor on my truck 6 times.