Bronco spotting

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
How far from Llano? West of Llano outside Mason is K2 and Wolf Caves offroad parks. Was it that far west of Llano?
Also did you stop and get a big chop at Coopers?
It was on 71 between 281 and the Pedernales. Looked like a nicely groomed trail, probably brought in some dirt, it was pretty dark.

No BBQ, I was hauling ass to get the boy back home for baseball practice. Been to Coopers though. I just make my own shit and save a ton. I have heard good things about Millers Market in Llano, I think it is, for good butchered meat to cook. Was gonna stop, but work ran long. Been to K2 a bunch, been a few years though, and used to go to K1 all the time, the best. Never been to Wolf Caves. Sold the crawler.

dillard09

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It was on 71 between 281 and the Pedernales. Looked like a nicely groomed trail, probably brought in some dirt, it was pretty dark.

No BBQ, I was hauling *** to get the boy back home for baseball practice. Been to Coopers though. I just make my own shit and save a ton. I have heard good things about Millers Market in Llano, I think it is, for good butchered meat to cook. Was gonna stop, but work ran long. Been to K2 a bunch, been a few years though, and used to go to K1 all the time, the best. Never been to Wolf Caves. Sold the crawler.
Gotcha! I've been to both K2 and wolf caves with my JK and they are fun. Kinda cool to have something like that in Texas. Most wouldn't know something like that could be here. Its nothing like what you get in Cali, Utah, Colorado but for Texas its all we got.
I got 2 friends and between them they have 3 Broncos ordered and they have no word yet on when they will be delivered. One is a 4x4 shop owner and has big plans for his. Motor swap, suspension, and possibly body work. Can't wait to see.

melvimbe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So today, I saw two more biguns about an hour west of town. I was talking to a buddy on the phone at the time, he's all into UTV and desert racing. He said Ford had set up a test track for them out that way, just as I was driving by it on my left, outside Llano, TX. Real nice dirt course. I guess it's some sort of dealer thing, dunno. Interesting though.

Bronco OffRoadeo?

Looks like this is pretty much like Raptor Assault in that it's a driver's training course exclusive to Bronco owners, but 4 locations, not free, and some extra stuff thrown in.