Bronco spotting

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JohnyPython

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That’s awesome!!! Really pushing the wife to get one.

Are those BL or beauty rings. Could be a Ford Canada test truck.

My dealer said we may see them land in Canada September.

JohnyPython

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I scoped out some local dealers today and Barrie Ford had 3 Broncos on order. One had a window sticker so that looks promising.

I can’t wait for them to land here so I can persuade the wife to get one.

OP
OP
SVTTrooper

SVTTrooper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I scoped out some local dealers today and Barrie Ford had 3 Broncos on order. One had a window sticker so that looks promising.

I can’t wait for them to land here so I can persuade the wife to get one.

That is promising! Means it should be there soon. I was at Woodridge Ford in Calgary today and I was told there will be a 4 door there for a private event for the dealer... Hopefully I can get a peak at it lol.

Their first order is supposed to land in 3 weeks.

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
So today, I saw two more biguns about an hour west of town. I was talking to a buddy on the phone at the time, he's all into UTV and desert racing. He said Ford had set up a test track for them out that way, just as I was driving by it on my left, outside Llano, TX. Real nice dirt course. I guess it's some sort of dealer thing, dunno. Interesting though.

dillard09

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So today, I saw two more biguns about an hour west of town. I was talking to a buddy on the phone at the time, he's all into UTV and desert racing. He said Ford had set up a test track for them out that way, just as I was driving by it on my left, outside Llano, TX. Real nice dirt course. I guess it's some sort of dealer thing, dunno. Interesting though.
How far from Llano? West of Llano outside Mason is K2 and Wolf Caves offroad parks. Was it that far west of Llano?
Also did you stop and get a big chop at Coopers?