Bronco Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

drj.raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is anyone else planning on adding a Bronco Raptor next to their Raptor or replacing it with one? I've seen a bit of hate lately on Ford using the Raptor name for the Bronco. I personally like it and think it is going to be a badass vehicle. Thoughts on adding a Bronco Raptor section to this forum? I think this forum is full of good info and would be cool to expand it to the Bronco Raptor, not have Bronco Raptor info or posts mixed in with Gen1-3 forum section.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm not a fan of overusing the Raptor name, maybe Ford is planning to exit the fullsize Raptor soon when they go full electric on their large pick ups.

OP
OP
drj.raptor

drj.raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That would suck if they stopped them on the fullsized Raptor I've been a Raptor fan since 2010. I don't like the Raptor name on the Ranger but for some reason do on the Bronco(maybe just cause I like the Bronco). I like the Warthog name too! I am wondering if they are going to use it for a rock crawl / trail focused model rather high speed. or maybe an electric off road model.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That would suck if they stopped them on the fullsized Raptor I've been a Raptor fan since 2010. I don't like the Raptor name on the Ranger but for some reason do on the Bronco(maybe just cause I like the Bronco). I like the Warthog name too! I am wondering if they are going to use it for a rock crawl / trail focused model rather high speed. or maybe an electric off road model.
If it's not focused on high-speed off road, what's the point of calling it a Raptor? Warthog is a fantastic name for a rock crawler.

TAC71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Being a 37 year early Bronco owner it makes sick to see how Ford is watering down all their iconic names. Mustang--- Mustang mach E.... its got 4 doors ...sucks.
Raptor, and now Ranger Raptor / Bronco Raptor....another suck. Only a Raptor is a Raptor. They ruined the Bronco Sport which used to be a equipment package on the early Bronco. Now its a reskinned 2012 escape...... crap.
Why not Ranger and revive the Adrenalin name they had in 2010 on a Explorer.
How about Bronco Warthog A10 that would have been a cool name.
Nope, its Ford messing it up in their latest fashion.

Stojanowski

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Being a 37 year early Bronco owner it makes sick to see how Ford is watering down all their iconic names. Mustang--- Mustang mach E.... its got 4 doors ...sucks.
Raptor, and now Ranger Raptor / Bronco Raptor....another suck. Only a Raptor is a Raptor. They ruined the Bronco Sport which used to be a equipment package on the early Bronco. Now its a reskinned 2012 escape...... crap.
Why not Ranger and revive the Adrenalin name they had in 2010 on a Explorer.
How about Bronco Warthog A10 that would have been a cool name.
Nope, its Ford messing it up in their latest fashion.
What about the bronco II

Marlboroman

Reaction score
The Raptor name shouldn’t be thrown around at every vehicle Ford makes. Personally and I know I’m biased, the Raptor name should have been reserved for 10-14 model years only. We all know that sequels aren’t as good as the originals. Hell my wife made a comment a few weeks ago how her Volvo sounds meaner than the gen2.