Bronco Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Its F150 Raptor
and Ranger Raptor
Bronco Warthog makes absolutely no sense. The raptor nameplate signifies a desert/baja/highspeed off road focused vehicle. Im glad to see they came to their senses and didnt name it after a halo video game vehicle..

Same here. Like I said above, I am glad they are using the Raptor name plate for the off road trucks/suvs.

ROCKMUZK

Reaction score
Well like i asked before so ill say this to all raptor owners & bronco owners....the ford truck designers need to look at the movie "Marked for Death" that Bronco set up(suspension & wheel/tire) need to be the platform for the market....if someone said "Bronco Billy want to kick ya ***...And you meet the guy and he looks like "ERKEL!" you might want a asthma pump after your hysterical laughing yes?....BRONCO should resemble tough & Big...not what they released sorry ford...keep the raptor name with the image & reputation it has....bad ***.....my opinion

downforce137

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well like i asked before so ill say this to all raptor owners & bronco owners....the ford truck designers need to look at the movie "Marked for Death" that Bronco set up(suspension & wheel/tire) need to be the platform for the market....if someone said "Bronco Billy want to kick ya ***...And you meet the guy and he looks like "ERKEL!" you might want a asthma pump after your hysterical laughing yes?....BRONCO should resemble tough & Big...not what they released sorry ford...keep the raptor name with the image & reputation it has....bad ***.....my opinion

looks pretty bad *** to me.. :33:

mprice1234

SVT Gen 1 Rules
Reaction score
Glad to see that The Bronco Raptor has its own forum and not being added to this Ford Raptor Forum. I Personally was very disappointed to see when Ford made the decision to use the Raptor name on other vehicles. I'm a proud owner of a first generation 2010 SVT 6.2 Raptor!

Last edited:

03svt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ugly.

I'm not a jeep guy, never was so the new Bronco just doesn't do anything for me. But opinions are like ********

FordTechOne

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Glad to see that The Bronco Raptor has its own forum and not being added to this Ford Raptor Forum. I Personally was very disappointed to see when Ford made the decision to use the Raptor name on other vehicles. I'm a proud owner of the first year limited SVT original 6.2 Raptor!
Raptor was never a limited production vehicle. And SVT = Ford Performance.

1BAD454SSv2

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Defiantly like the Raptor Bronco over the GEN3 Raptor V6 . GEN3 R we will see. Bronco Raptor in a Parnelli Jones BIG OLY wrap would be bomb.

Attachments

• Big-Oly-Ford-Bronco-2-1600x1066.jpg
    Big-Oly-Ford-Bronco-2-1600x1066.jpg
    114 KB · Views: 7

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
To go along with the Ford "rebranding" names, it seems that everyone overlooked Ford Lightning. Much like the Mach E, has nothing to do with the original vehicle that they stole the name from.