Bronco Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FordTechOne

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The Raptor name shouldn’t be thrown around at every vehicle Ford makes. Personally and I know I’m biased, the Raptor name should have been reserved for 10-14 model years only. We all know that sequels aren’t as good as the originals. Hell my wife made a comment a few weeks ago how her Volvo sounds meaner than the gen2.
You’re kidding, right? The Gen 2 wipes the floor with the Gen 1. It’s a better performing truck in every regard.

Marlboroman

Reaction score
Yes FordTech this is meant to be funny. I did say that they are more nimble. I’ve been in the dirt with them. My wife did make the comment on the exhaust. I just happen to agree with her. Sounds more superjet(Yamaha) than cobra jet. I do however wish they wouldn’t Raptor the bronco, ranger, maverick,expedition , etc. Ford has some great minds and feel they could better with the bronco “raptor”.

MRV99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Maybe Ford should just split Raptor of into its own brand so you will have a Super By Raptor, F by Raptor, R by Raptor, B by Raptor. :p

Last edited:

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
I'm glad they are using it on other vehicles. Its the same as the Tremor trim. They use it on a few different style Ford Trucks. Nothing wrong with it.

Also glad they are coming out with the Bronco Raptor. That will be one I'd like to possibly get, but of course they will be $20k over MSRP when they come out. :(

FordTechOne

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It’s like what Chevy did a few years ago with the SS name.
Except they’re using the sub brand on vehicles that are worthy of it. Models like the Malibu, Impala, Monte Carlo, and Silverado SS were essentially just appearance packages.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Except they’re using the sub brand on vehicles that are worthy of it. Models like the Malibu, Impala, Monte Carlo, and Silverado SS were essentially just appearance packages.

And performance. Wasn't just looks.

downforce137

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Its F150 Raptor
and Ranger Raptor
Bronco Warthog makes absolutely no sense. The raptor nameplate signifies a desert/baja/highspeed off road focused vehicle. Im glad to see they came to their senses and didnt name it after a halo video game vehicle..