Bronco Raptor Orders banks opened yesterday.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
They of course have had issues, but they officially opened yesterday.

fordfreek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had the chance a while back to order one through my local dealer, but thanks to other dealers offering them 20k for their one allocation, they wanted 15k over sticker. Needless to say, I passed. Somewhat positive note, they didn't sell to another dealer because they wanted someone local to be able to get one. At 15k over sticker. Glad they stuck up for us locals, but still tried to fnck us? Sorry, still a little bitter.:(

Derrick

Reaction score
So I had a 22 Bronco Raptor ordered here in Canada June 13 2022 with an allocation at the dealership near me, so far no confirmation and salesman has mentioned it might be pushed to a 23 and the way things are this seems to be the norm. I thought the delays and shortages have mostly passed but it is as strong as ever, I even think dealers are using to their advantage.
Anyways my 22 spec came to C $112,000 ish and waiting for the 23 specs to see what is changed for options and I see nothing different maybe a color option or two so I spec a 23 exactely the same and the one difference was the leather seating can be black or blue at the same cost. So in the end the 23 spec came to C $118,000 ish. So the increase is on the base price up C $6000. Waiting for an update probably order a 23 as from what I understand the ordering banks are not open at the moment.

BarryT82

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m not sure if they have allocations remaining, but Stephen’s Auto in Danville, WV has had good pricing on the Bronco’s. I live about 20 miles from the dealership and use them for warranty work on my truck.