Bronco Raptor Forum Section

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Humberto80

Reaction score
I have a 2022 Bronco Raptor Allocation. $15k over sticker. Reach out if you are interested. I’m paying $5k over sticker. It is what it is.

MarcV

Reaction score
I have a 2022 Bronco Raptor Allocation. $15k over sticker. Reach out if you are interested. I’m paying $5k over sticker. It is what it is.
So you have an allocation from the dealer or where you chosen by ford to order ?

melvimbe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So you're selling your allocation? Or do you plan on buying the vehicle and selling it immediately?

Humberto80

Reaction score
And I thought dealers were scum! GLWS
You paying for higher gas, lumber, etc. so Raptor prices are no different. No different that 2014 F-150’s selling for $20,000. don’t hate the player. Hate the game. I paid $4k over sticker for my Gen 3 last October. I wanted it right then and I had the money, so I bought it. If you got the money to spend it is what it is.