Bronco DR V8 50 being made

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BIGDJE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am super excited to get on list for Bronco DR V8!!!

Link does not go live until tomorrow, so I cant share it yet but submitted my order see attached pic.

This could not happen with out Cory RPG personally reaching out to the guy that is head of program and getting me in before it goes live. With only 50 made for the world good luck in getting one.

All the pics attached are not even out yet to public. Here are 2 IG post one pic and 1 video.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVwK5cuvot7/ https://www.instagram.com/p/CVwHCHXFC4w/

We already have plans for full RPG billet uppers, lowers, spindles and maybe supercharger.

Once it all goes public can share much more info. Here is little bit for now.

The ultimate production desert racing and all-terrain SUV​

As a long-term partner of Ford Performance, Multimatic is proud to have been tasked with the development, build, and distribution of the Ford Bronco DR that demands the utmost in performance, strength, and durability from all aspects of its construction.

Extreme control​

The Ford Bronco DR’s long-travel suspension is designed around bespoke Multimatic Positional Selective DSSV™ Dampers, specifically engineered, calibrated, and scaled for the torturous impacts and loads of long-distance, high-speed desert racing.

This largest and toughest evolution of Multimatic’s proprietary spool valve dampers to date brings together an 80mm diameter main-body tube, a pair of high capacity finned fluid cooling channels, and five spool valves per damper selectively create a range of positional damping control. Together with the primary monotube DSSV dampers, there are a total of seven spool valves controlling the suspension motion at each corner.

Formed-In Strength​

For ultimate rigidity, durability, and occupant protection, Multimatic performed extensive analytical simulations in the engineering and optimization of Bronco DR’s SCORE-compliant roll cage and highly modified chassis-frame structure. The final design retains the production Bronco’s Multimatic-manufactured, blow-form-hardened Boron Steel ACCRA® roof rails.

Hand-built for you​

Limited reservations available for this turn-key desert racer, become a part of history.

Attachments

• ford-bronco-dr---accra_51648074336_o.jpg
    ford-bronco-dr---accra_51648074336_o.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 65
  • ford-bronco-dr---accra-close-up_51648296888_o.jpg
    ford-bronco-dr---accra-close-up_51648296888_o.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 60
  • ford-bronco-dr---rear_51647243037_o.jpg
    ford-bronco-dr---rear_51647243037_o.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 63
  • ford-bronco-dr---side_51648073941_o.jpg
    ford-bronco-dr---side_51648073941_o.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 73
  • Screenshot_20211101-192024_Chrome-01.jpeg
    Screenshot_20211101-192024_Chrome-01.jpeg
    119 KB · Views: 75
OP
OP
BIGDJE

BIGDJE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Only 50?

Those things will already all be sold to some oil sheiks before you even get a chance to put down your deposit lol.
Already trading email with guy who is in charge of whole program with cory. We have call today to discuss all details.

OP
OP
BIGDJE

BIGDJE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
$250k?

I’m goooooood.
yeah not cheap but full baja race truck from factory with v8 and only 50 made will be big money if i sell it. **** i got 150K into my raptor and it cant hold bronco dr beer lol