Broken tie rods

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
In his other video, he was pinning the throttle when it "broke", haven't watched this one yet, probably won't.
This is very common with IFS trucks with big tires when they are doing what they aren't intended to do.

JURASIK18

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I knew from the 1st video they were gonna hate on the Raptor when he tries to race an empty trx vs a raptor and passenger and heavy bumper,3 spare tires and rack, and those aerodynamic kc lites. Lmao **** those dudes! Clickbait for sure

Russ103

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I knew from the 1st video they were gonna hate on the Raptor when he tries to race an empty trx vs a raptor and passenger and heavy bumper,3 spare tires and rack, and those aerodynamic kc lites. Lmao **** those dudes! Clickbait for sure
That wasn’t a TRX. It was a ZR2, and it spanked his 37 Raptor from a roll. Which I definitely did not expect.

Frank N

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This is the same jackwagon that ruined the TRX in a few weeks and sold it for like 20 grand, he's all about the clicks, it's how he makes his living.