GEN 2 Broken pano roof

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
melvimbe

melvimbe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
They're telling me I need new rails. Quoted me at around $550 for parts/labor/tax. Not crazy about that, but not devastated either. Should be done tomorrow at 2. Also completed 2 recalls I needed done.

Sidenote: Probably others have seen this before, but instead of having their own shuttle driver take me back home, they just called a Lyft (dealership paid). When it's ready tomorrow, Lyft will pick me up.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
They're telling me I need new rails. Quoted me at around $550 for parts/labor/tax. Not crazy about that, but not devastated either. Should be done tomorrow at 2. Also completed 2 recalls I needed done.

Sidenote: Probably others have seen this before, but instead of having their own shuttle driver take me back home, they just called a Lyft (dealership paid). When it's ready tomorrow, Lyft will pick me up.
Wear a mask and have some disinfectant ready, never know whats been in that vehicle.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Wear a mask and have some disinfectant ready, never know whats been in that vehicle.

and don’t accept the ride if it’s in some peasant prius. Not only will you have to disinfect but you will need to wash off the Smug. It’s not that easy to do.

Smug is like skunk; it chemically bonds to your soul. To remove the smug, you must
1) atone for your sins, seeking penance for your wrongdoing
2) be purified in water blessed by an ordained minister
3) renounce the prius in all its forms.
4) renounce Toyota, and their evil works.
5) Go forth, spread the Word and sin no more.

2slo4u

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Too funny. I dropped off my Raptor on Monday for some warranty work and they called an Uber for me. Guess what showed up?? A damn Prius. Said his name was 911 crazy or at least that what it sounded like

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Too funny. I dropped off my Raptor on Monday for some warranty work and they called an Uber for me. Guess what showed up?? A damn Prius. Said his name was 911 crazy or at least that what it sounded like

Man... that is too coincidental.
I hope you held out for a classier ride or you’re ready to repent.