Broken front camera lens

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Dane

Dane

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sure thing, Dane; I'm happy to help. :)

Crystal

Dealership just called me. They're doing some fancy stuff with "customer loyalty" money? Don't understand, don't care, but basically they're covering it under my extended warranty (I'm under 36,000 miles, but JUST over three years, so factory is gone apparently). So, long story short, they're going to fix it for the $100 deductible on my extended warranty. Works for me, thanks for your help!

FordService

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Dealership just called me. They're doing some fancy stuff with "customer loyalty" money? Don't understand, don't care, but basically they're covering it under my extended warranty (I'm under 36,000 miles, but JUST over three years, so factory is gone apparently). So, long story short, they're going to fix it for the $100 deductible on my extended warranty. Works for me, thanks for your help!

You're quite welcome, Dane! Be sure to let me know if there's anything I can help with in the future. :)

Thanks, Jimbo!

Crystal

wvaboy

Reaction score
Just FYI mine has done the EXACT same thing. No damage anywhere else except the crack in the lens
only 38k miles on the truck. never off road? no idea?
Have not replaced it yet, wondering the same as OP, just a fluke or some kind of design flaw?

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TwistAir

Latest posts