Broken axle!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

New recaros

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The offer was made while it was in the shop. Repair completed, but the fact that it was in the shop for 10 weeks made it eligible. The only reason that more things were added to the list was because it was sitting, and I figured it was the time to address them. Hindsight I wouldn’t have had them do anything but fix the axle. Shocking how easy the buyback process is/was. Maybe California makes it easy.
They fixed what was wrong, I hope you find satisfaction but I think you’ll be back here saying they backed out.

OP
OP
N

NotAnF150

Reaction score
They fixed what was wrong, I hope you find satisfaction but I think you’ll be back here saying they backed out.
I’ve signed the buyback offer. I don’t think there is any going back on that for either party. It’s not the outcome I was hoping for, but like I said, I can’t stomach the idea of the truck going back in for who knows how long. They haven’t fixed what was wrong, yes the axle is fixed, but now there is a vibration coming from what feels like the front end, I’m guessing the differential. I have an appointment to drop off the truck with a dealer that has a 23 37pp AG that I’ll be purchasing.

OP
OP
N

NotAnF150

Reaction score
update: I decided to let ford buyback the ‘21. Brought it to a dealership that had a ‘23 37pp in avalanche and made the purchase. Ford sent them a closing package, I signed and was presented a check on the spot. Purchased the new ‘23 and drove home. I do miss the recaro’s, heated wheel, and lighted cup holders. I gained pro power and the powered tailgate, and the black interior suits my eye more than the blue. All in all I am happy with my decision, and satisfied with ford’s handling of the buyback. I wish it hadn’t come to that, but l am glad that it all worked out in the end.