Break kit recommendations

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dane

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Why pay more. We have these onsale for the new year for FRF members. Use promo code: FRF202025 for 25% off!

https://www.freedommotorsports.us/c...m-replacement-performance-brake-packages.html

We have an exclusive offering for FRF on double-coating the Carbon Geomets.

We have sold over a thousand kits to raptor owners since 2012 with proven results and always positive feedback.

We can package it with SS brake lines brake fluid and calipers too.
Do you offer the package with the calipers, but without the lines? (2012, already have SS brake lines)

R

Rick@FreedomMotorsports

Do you offer the package with the calipers, but without the lines? (2012, already have SS brake lines)

Yes sir! We can create custom packages that are not on our website, just send me a PM here and I will take care of you.

MTF

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Last edited:

MTF

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm sure there is a bit more performance with bigger calibers and pads but again I'm not into changing my rims and tires.
I like the looks of the 2010 1/2 rims.
I always look at the wheels and tire section on the forum, I haven't seen any rim that looks better than what I have stock.

EricM

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It’s looking like break time for my 2013 SCrew. I plan to do rotors & pads. For a mostly street/highway driven truck, what do y’all recommend?Thanks

Not what these guys are talking about. You don't need a $1500 kit with rebuilt stock calipers, pimped out rotors and a set of Centric pads.

I would get a set of Centric's coated rotors and a set of the Centric Posi Quiet pads. Should be able to get parts for under $500 easy. Typically it's around $75 per rotor and $75 per set of pads.

Get one of these 3M kits and clen up your hub real nice before you put the new rotors on.
https://smile.amazon.com/3M-07547-Scotch-Brite-Roloc-Cleaning/dp/B0013HHNPY