Break-ins through door handles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KCHawkeye02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered from ravelcomidwest.com. I imagine other ravelco dealers would honor it. Check for a local dealer through ravelco.com

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
I know I’m preaching to the choir here, but...

I really hate thieves.thiefbrokeintostevescharger.jpg

So my buddy Steve literally just got back from a work trip to Africa, wants to catch up so we met up a local establishment, which let me add is fairly well patrolled by SAPD. We rolled up just shy of 8PM, spotted Steve’s ride and parked the wife’s Lincoln right next to him.

We come out about 9:40PM ...ish, and find this. No other vehicle touched, plenty of newer, wealthier looking rides, and not even a hint they’ve been tampered with. He got to the joint, headed straight in, didn’t dawdle or fidget. What he did do was leave a bag of gifts from Africa, including my box of scorpions! He’s got 4 window tint, but the bag was on his front seat and we’re guessing it got spied from the front. This was a precise strike with a window breaking tool. The interior panel is completely undamaged.
The bag was the only thing taken, glove box rifled through, but, they were in a hurry because he stashes his wallet in the car, in the passenger seat pocket. They left it.

This was undeserved... :-(

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score

I really hate thieves.View attachment 381113

So my buddy Steve literally just got back from a work trip to Africa, wants to catch up so we met up a local establishment, which let me add is fairly well patrolled by SAPD. We rolled up just shy of 8PM, spotted Steve’s ride and parked the wife’s Lincoln right next to him.

We come out about 9:40PM ...ish, and find this. No other vehicle touched, plenty of newer, wealthier looking rides, and not even a hint they’ve been tampered with. He got to the joint, headed straight in, didn’t dawdle or fidget. What he did do was leave a bag of gifts from Africa, including my box of scorpions! He’s got 4 window tint, but the bag was on his front seat and we’re guessing it got spied from the front. This was a precise strike with a window breaking tool. The interior panel is completely undamaged.
The bag was the only thing taken, glove box rifled through, but, they were in a hurry because he stashes his wallet in the car, in the passenger seat pocket. They left it.

Thieves got my neighbor the same way. Was your buddy’s incident recent?

Zeusmotorworks

Semi-retired, now just a happy grumpy old man!
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I really hate thieves.View attachment 381113

Nothing like a t u r d to ruin a good evening.

MyLord

Reaction score
Raptors so big I can’t even park it in the garage. Fml this thread got me f’d up.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Thieves got my neighbor the same way. Was your buddy’s incident recent?
yup, last night.

Nothing like a t u r d to ruin a good evening.

Yeah. the guy this happened to is a true class act.

speaking of pieces of shít:whatapos.jpeg

thought I’d preserve this shíthead liking the misfortune of some unknown dude, so she can’t hide from it going forward.

Last edited: