Positive Bravo Zulu to Nick & Apollo Optics...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Venerous

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nick at Apollo Optics have exceeded the expectations of this veteran. I had asked a few questions regarding wheel/tire size/offset in the forums and Nick stepped up with some great info. I PMed him, and within minutes he responded with more specific information. Placed an order with him and in no more than two days; my wheels, tires, TPMS, and Throttle Response Controller arrived - free shipping and tax free. Been in contact with him since then discussing additional mods. What really blew me away though beyond just his personal touch throughout, was the email I received yesterday (3/20/20). Contained within was a personal message to his customers informing us that they are complying with CDC, state, and federal mandates but are still open and operating. Additionally he offered reassurance and assistance with the install of parts, he and his staff's availability to chat (even if it's just due to boredom because of the shelter-in-place orders), and he also said to let him know if we need help with supplies - toilet paper, canned food, etc. THAT is what really got me - I don't know his status but, it's the kind of help and support I've only really experienced by other veterans. That personal touch and compassion in my opinion goes further than just good customer service therefore I am happy to say that I am a loyal customer. If you're on the fence about who to go through for your next mod, I highly suggest at least talking to Nick to see for yourself.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Josh,

Thank you for posting this publicly and for sharing your experience with not just me, but our overall service model.

If there's anything we can help with, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Again, thank you for the kind words and for your support!

Nick