Bravo bumper pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Huck

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You got it. I'm not a fan of the fabbed bumpers but this one sparked my interest for quality and customer service

OP
OP
M

Milez28

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Correct.. No cutting required, straight bolt on, very easy install. Me and a buddy did it one evening in my driveway. Wathced a youtube vid on how to take the front bumper off then bolted this right up. Hardest part was making sure it lined up perfect as far as the gap inbetween the bumper and bar because everytime I would tighten one bolt, it would move the other side slightly

Good question-I never use my front camera and haven't since I put it on so I'm not really sure if it blocks it or not.. Im sure it does at least partially but I'll check that out and let you know for sure

Last edited:

TheJoker

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This set-up looks awesome. The one thing I noticed is that you lose the tow hooks. Is there any place to attach a tow rope or winch cable? How about some close up pics to see the fit and finish?

How does the front camera do with this bumper?

Saint's says that this bumper does not block the view but that you can see the bumper, which I like. With the stock bumper it's hard to judge distance, especially while parking.

debordj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow, I like it. Best part I like about it is how it lines up to that little body molding piece that goes under the grill. Some bumpers line up just under and then I always think about if you face plant will you push into that fiberglass piece. Or some go just in front and outside of that piece and they look weird.

I like how this one flows. I have a 40" behind the grill so not sure I would go this route for this reason but I'm going to check out their other models now.

ButterZ3

Reaction score
Milez28:

Did you get the satin black finish on the bravo? how's the color match the grill?