Brand new 2019 SCrew stolen within 24 hours of picking it up

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptorguy1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If I’m not mistaken the jimmy jammer secures the lock cylinder from behind with the steel plate so they can punch and push all they want... the lock cylinder isn’t going anywhere. It also prevents prying intrusions so net net your door will take a beating but they won’t get into your truck without breaking a window.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Breaking a window is super easy these days with one of those tools that breaks the glass in an emergency. You don't need to carry big tools around. The thing fits in your pocket. A few people drove into a lake or see someone's dog in a hot car and a guy invents this device and makes big money selling it.
https://www.amazon.com/Stinger-Emergency-Hardened-Seatbelt-Life-Saving/dp/B07J1DY9TP/ref=sr_1_23?crid=3AKWLKS0D5D8A&keywords=emergency+window+breaker&qid=1549851969&s=gateway&sprefix=emergency+window,aps,193&sr=8-23

Last edited:

sean1968

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes but the reason for going through the keyhole and under the door handle is that it disarms the alarm vs breaking window and reaching in to open the door.

sean1968

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes but the reason for going through the keyhole and under the door handle is that it disarms the alarm vs breaking window and reaching in to open the door.

OP
OP
FrodoTBaggins88

FrodoTBaggins88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The San Antonio police officer that came to do my report said they rarely see broken windows anymore. I guess they don't have to break anything because the locks are so easily defeated.