Brake caliper shortage

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

matrix243

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anybody else finding this? I checked a month ago for front calipers on 2012, none locally. Today none locally and only 1 in canada? Have to order from u.s. which also has a shortage they say. Wow. With how many f150s running the same calipers, what is everyone doing for replacement?

omoplata

Reaction score
Just did replaced my brake pads No problem finding them in the Northwest. Amazon and the local auto parts stores all had ample supply.

JefferyGT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Get your existing calipers rebuilt.
I've done it a few times when restoring old cars.

They were like new when done correctly.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Anybody else finding this? I checked a month ago for front calipers on 2012, none locally. Today none locally and only 1 in canada? Have to order from u.s. which also has a shortage they say. Wow. With how many f150s running the same calipers, what is everyone doing for replacement?
Not that I recommend Canadian Tire for anything other than hockey tape, did you try there? Napa? Bumper to Bumper?

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Good luck!
They are in stock at rockauto, just get standard shipping by USPS, dont use UPS and you wont pay any duty on them.