Brake booster line/solenoid ID?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Canks

Reaction score
Gents, been having issues with my 4wd disengaging under load, naturally I was messing with the lines.... The line that connects to the IWE check valve at the "brake booster" source snapped off. Having trouble ID'ing this part in the online parts diagrams I can find, can you help me diagnose what this is so I can replace it?

IMG_1172.jpg

IMG_1173.jpg

IMG_1174.jpg

OP
OP
C

Canks

Reaction score
It appears to be referenced as a “Brake Vacuum Hose” or “Manifold - Vacuum Supply”. It comes as an assembly, base part number is 2420.

Thank you. Sadly still took me some searching to verify. It appears there is some overlap in part numbers or I am incompetent... Either way I found it and you were right.

Does it help others to have the complete part #? This is what I ordered:

JL3Z-2420-AA​

OP
OP
C

Canks

Reaction score
how did it snap off? Is this something to look out for failure?

I was tugging on various lines trying to figure out why my front end is unloading/releasing in 4wd under load. Needless to say I haven't figured that problem out but I created this one. I don't think the problem from this thread is common, however it did break off super easy.... On to the next problem